HP Inc (HPQ) August weekly volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 56, September is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 52 into the expected release of Q3 results on August 24
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) volatility elevated at 108 as shares rally on Q3 video ads
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!