Genworth (GNW) volatility flat into CEO resignation
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Genworth (NYSE: GNW) reported adjusted Q1 EPS 6c, consensus 11c and its CEO resigned. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods say’s “Leadership change reinforces continued uncertainty.” Overall option implied volatility of 63 is near its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/29: (FEYE) (AMZN) (ALLY) Upgraded; (YELP) (SWC) (OFC) Downgraded
- CBOE, C2 Postpone Listing of Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK)
- 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) Ramps to Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!