Genworth (GNW) volatility flat into CEO resignation
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Genworth (NYSE: GNW) reported adjusted Q1 EPS 6c, consensus 11c and its CEO resigned. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods say’s “Leadership change reinforces continued uncertainty.” Overall option implied volatility of 63 is near its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CANCELED: July 3 Genworth "Celebrate Freedom" Concert and Fireworks
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/1: (WIN) (VLY) (SWIK) Upgraded; (SBUX) (TW) (OMX) Downgraded
- BofA/ML Transitions Coverage on Tesla (TSLA), Raises Price Target to $180
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!