Genworth (GNW) volatility flat into CEO resignation
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Genworth (NYSE: GNW) reported adjusted Q1 EPS 6c, consensus 11c and its CEO resigned. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods say’s “Leadership change reinforces continued uncertainty.” Overall option implied volatility of 63 is near its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Financial Professionals Underestimate Appeal of Annuities Among Consumers, Genworth Survey Finds
- Muddy Waters Mentions NQ Mobile (NQ) on Twitter
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!