Genworth (GNW) volatility flat into CEO resignation
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Genworth (NYSE: GNW) reported adjusted Q1 EPS 6c, consensus 11c and its CEO resigned. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods say’s “Leadership change reinforces continued uncertainty.” Overall option implied volatility of 63 is near its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Options with volume and volatility movement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) volatility elevated into strong video growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!