Genworth (GNW) volatility flat into CEO resignation
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Genworth (NYSE: GNW) reported adjusted Q1 EPS 6c, consensus 11c and its CEO resigned. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods say’s “Leadership change reinforces continued uncertainty.” Overall option implied volatility of 63 is near its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Replace Jabil Circuit (JBL) in S&P 500
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!