Genworth (GNW) volatility flat into CEO resignation
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- eBay (EBAY) Announces Resignation of Director Marc Andreessen
- Ebola Stocks Crushed as Nigeria Declared Virus Free (IBIO) (LAKE) (APT) (VSR) (more...)
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
Genworth (NYSE: GNW) reported adjusted Q1 EPS 6c, consensus 11c and its CEO resigned. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods say’s “Leadership change reinforces continued uncertainty.” Overall option implied volatility of 63 is near its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genworth Financial Schedules Conference Call To Discuss Third Quarter 2014 Results & Provide An Update On The Company's LTC Claims Reserve Review
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- Ebola Protective Gear Stocks Decline on Volume (LAKE) (VSR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!