Gamestop (GME) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 179, September is at 53; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 64 in the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) January puts active after reporting holiday Same-Store Sales results.
- Twitter (TWTR) January calls active
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility elevated as shares mixed in premarket on Q4 profit rise, bond trading better than expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!