Gamestop (GME) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 179, September is at 53; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 64 in the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!