Five Below (FIVE) puts active into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) September 40 and 45 puts are active on total put volume of 3,700 contracts (1,600 calls) into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close. September call option implied volatility is at 59, October is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 82.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Option volume flows
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook