Five Below (FIVE) puts active into Q2 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) September 40 and 45 puts are active on total put volume of 3,700 contracts (1,600 calls) into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close. September call option implied volatility is at 59, October is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 82.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Five Below (FIVE) volatility increases to 57 into Q3 and outlook
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!