Family Dollar (FDO) volatility elevated into same-store-sales growth at low end of views
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) overall option implied volatility of 37 is above its 26-week average of 27 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into the company reporting Q3 EPS $1.06, consensus $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- Traders Look for Upside in Family Dollar Stores (FDO)
- UPDATE: Fed Officials Saw Need to Watch for Inflation Expectations to Drop - FOMC Minutes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!