Family Dollar (FDO) volatility elevated into same-store-sales growth at low end of views
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) overall option implied volatility of 37 is above its 26-week average of 27 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into the company reporting Q3 EPS $1.06, consensus $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Mills (GIS) volatility decreases as shares on Q4 and outlook
- Monsanto (MON) volatility decreases on into Q3 and guidance
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) July volatility expensive on puts three times as active as calls into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!