Family Dollar (FDO) volatility elevated into same-store-sales growth at low end of views
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) overall option implied volatility of 37 is above its 26-week average of 27 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into the company reporting Q3 EPS $1.06, consensus $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Howard Levine to Sell 1-2M Shares of Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Over 5 Days
- Allscripts (MDRX) Sees Heavy Put Activity Following Q4 Report
- Orexigen (OREX) Gains Tied in Part to Short Squeeze
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!