Family Dollar (FDO) volatility elevated into same-store-sales growth at low end of views
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) overall option implied volatility of 37 is above its 26-week average of 27 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into the company reporting Q3 EPS $1.06, consensus $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy Apple (AAPL) Options Ahead of Catalysts - Goldman Sachs
- SunEdison (SUNE) Shares Tick Lower Early
- SMS Assist Launches New Residential Division; Hires Leading Real Estate Executive Mike Travalini as Division President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!