Family Dollar (FDO) volatility elevated into same-store-sales growth at low end of views
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) overall option implied volatility of 37 is above its 26-week average of 27 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into the company reporting Q3 EPS $1.06, consensus $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options Pricing Suggest Volatile Apple (AAPL) Movement Post-Q1 Results
- UPDATE: Exelixis (EXEL) Gains on Najarian Mention
- UPDATE: Family Dollar Stores (FDO) shareholders approve Dollar Tree (DLTR) takeover