Family Dollar (FDO) volatility elevated into same-store-sales growth at low end of views
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) overall option implied volatility of 37 is above its 26-week average of 27 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into the company reporting Q3 EPS $1.06, consensus $1.07.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traders Eye GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) into Long Holiday Weekend
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains on Police Body-Worn Camera Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!