Dollar General (DG) August weekly volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 74, September is at 28, compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 37 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!