Dollar General (DG) August weekly volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 74, September is at 28, compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 37 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!