Dillard's (DDS) August weekly volatility elevated at 62 into Q2 EPS of 35c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Dillard's (NYSE: DDS) is recently down $2.01 to $64.40 in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS 35c, compared to consensus 31c on less than expected revenue. Same stores sales fell short of estimates. August call option implied volatility is at 62, September is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 57.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Options with increasing volume
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!