Dillard's (DDS) August weekly volatility elevated at 62 into Q2 EPS of 35c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Dillard's (NYSE: DDS) is recently down $2.01 to $64.40 in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS 35c, compared to consensus 31c on less than expected revenue. Same stores sales fell short of estimates. August call option implied volatility is at 62, September is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 57.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!