Dillard's (DDS) August weekly volatility elevated at 62 into Q2 EPS of 35c
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dillard's (NYSE: DDS) is recently down $2.01 to $64.40 in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS 35c, compared to consensus 31c on less than expected revenue. Same stores sales fell short of estimates. August call option implied volatility is at 62, September is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 57.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Newmont Mining (NEM) short duration January calls active
- Stocks with call price movement; KMI VIAB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!