Darden Restaurants (DRI) volatility flat into Q4 sales growth below expectations
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) is recently down $1.54 to $48.85 in the premarket as the company sees FY13 business environment similar to FY12. Goldman Sachs say’s “SSS weaker than expected; dividend raise may buffer.” Overall option implied volatility of 30 is near its 26-week average of 29 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darden Restaurants To Host Its FY14 Second Quarter Conference Call On The Internet
- FAB Universal (FU) Issues Response to Short-Sellers Following Internal Review
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesDividend, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!