Costco (COST) volatility elevated, shares tick up from four-month lows on results
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
Costco (Nasdaq: COST) is recently trading up $1.62 to $84.93 on better than expected revenue and earnings per share. Jefferies say’s “Expense controlled well; beat helped by “Other” income and lower LIFO charge.” Overall option implied volatility of 22 is above its 26-week average of 20.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Higher Expenses Killing Costco Wholesale (COST) - Jefferies
- FBR Capital Starts National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Outperform
- Virco Manufacturing Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!