Coach (COH) August weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coach (NYSE: COH) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 81, August is at 54, September is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 51 into the expected release of Q4 results on August 9.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) February 37.5, 38 and 39 calls active into Q4
- Microsoft (MSFT) calls more active than puts into Q2 and outlook
- DISH Network (DISH) volatility flat as shares near 13-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!