Ciena (CIEN) calls active on elevated volatility into Q3 and outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ciena (NYSE: CIEN) September 22 and 25 calls are active on total call volume of 19K contracts (10K puts) into the expected release of Q3 results on September 1. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 155, September is at 49, October is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 63.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!