Chesapeake (CHK) volatility elevated on tight two-month price range into Q2
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) is expected to release of Q2 results on August 7. August and October put option implied volatility is at 64, January is at 61; compared to its 26-week average of 50 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!