Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LINN Energy (LINE) Finalizes DrillCo Agreement with GSO Capital Partners
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (CB) (TLOG) (ACE) Higher; (BLDP) (MKC) (GBX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!