Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Announces Retirement of APDSD VP Johnson
- Caterpillar Announces Officer Retirement; Appoints New Vice President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/15: (PRTA) (BA) (PAY) Higher; (EXAS) (BLUE) (ESRX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!