Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!