Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Cat Financial Announces Third-Quarter 2014 Results
- UBS Lowers PT on Caterpillar (CAT) Following Q3 Results; Top-Line Growth Seen Muted in FY15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!