Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Announces Price Action of 0% - 4% Worldwide on Most Machines
- Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility increases as shares pull back
- Morgan Stanley (MS) October calls active on as shares pull back to intra-day lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!