Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar to Participate in the Credit Suisse 3rd Annual Industrials Conference on December 1; Webcast Available
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/23: (CMG) (JRVR) (PBF) Upgraded; (TXTR) (CTCT) (CAVM) Downgraded
- Shkreli's KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Up Again
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!