Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/26: (MCOX) (VGGL) (EOPN) Higher; ((SDRL) (NADL) (KLAC) Lower
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- Caterpillar Gives Record $12.8 Million in United Way Campaign
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Checkpoint Software (CHKP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!