Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) June calls active as July implied volatility increases into Q1
- HP Enterprise (HPE) May weekly volatility elevated on active call volume into Q2 and outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) May weekly volatility elevated on more puts than calls into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!