Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Cree, Inc. (CREE) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Leads Dow Industrials Decliners Today Following Q3 Numbers, Asset Spin (CAT) (MMM)
- Platinum Equity to Sell Neovia Logistics
- UPDATE: Ocwen Financial (OCN) Moves Sharply Lower; NYDFS Accuses of Backdating Letters to Borrowers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!