Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) put volume and volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Titan (TITN) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!