Caterpillar (CAT) volatility low on Q1 profit rise of 29%
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- American Express Co. (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) is recently down $2.82 to $105.58 after reporting Q1 EPS $2.37, consensus $2.13. Jefferies say’s “Buy: solid quarter, but guidance only matches beat.” Overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!