Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) volatility elevated as shares sell off on Q2, wing cost and guidance
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
Buffalo Wild Wings (Nasdaq: BWLD) is recently down 10% in the premarket on weak Q2 results and guidance. Overall option implied volatility of 50 is above its 26-week average of 38 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Sirius (SIRI) Sees Strong Buying Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!