AutoZone (AZO) volatility elevated on wide price movement into growth concerns
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
AutoZone (NYSE: AZO) is recently down $14.98 to $353.57 in pre-open trading following Q3 EPS of $6.28, consensus $6.25. Goldman Sachs say’s “Good EPS, sales light, question is duration.” Overall option implied volatility of 28 is above its 26-week average of 24 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Neutral
- Trading Radar for 12/10: AutoZone (AZO), Smith & Wesson (SWHC), H&R Block (HRB), NCI Building Systems (NCS) Report
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!