American Eagle (AEO) volatility bid; shares rally on Q2 comparable-store sales rise 9%
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) is recently up 92c to $21.75 in the premarket as Q2 earnings rose 3%. Overall option implied volatility of 41 its 26-week average of 38 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Swings to Q2 Loss
- CenturyLink (CTL) Announces Acceptance of CAF II; Updates on Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!