American Eagle (AEO) volatility bid; shares rally on Q2 comparable-store sales rise 9%
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) is recently up 92c to $21.75 in the premarket as Q2 earnings rose 3%. Overall option implied volatility of 41 its 26-week average of 38 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF): Ackman Pressing His Short - CNBC
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Comps Fall 7%
- Trading Radar for 8/20: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Lowe's (LOW), Staples (SPLS), Target (TGT) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!