American Eagle (AEO) volatility bid; shares rally on Q2 comparable-store sales rise 9%
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) is recently up 92c to $21.75 in the premarket as Q2 earnings rose 3%. Overall option implied volatility of 41 its 26-week average of 38 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
- UPDATE: Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 Sales, Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!