American Eagle (AEO) volatility bid; shares rally on Q2 comparable-store sales rise 9%
- Wall Street lower as consumer stocks slip
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) is recently up 92c to $21.75 in the premarket as Q2 earnings rose 3%. Overall option implied volatility of 41 its 26-week average of 38 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanometrics Inc. (NANO) Next In Line for a Takeout? - Stifel
- Tsakos Energy Navigation (TNP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Argus Upgrades MDU Resources (MDU) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!