American Eagle (AEO) volatility bid; shares rally on Q2 comparable-store sales rise 9%
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) is recently up 92c to $21.75 in the premarket as Q2 earnings rose 3%. Overall option implied volatility of 41 its 26-week average of 38 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manitowoc (MTW) Pares Yesterday's Loss on Call Buying
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!