American Eagle (AEO) volatility bid; shares rally on Q2 comparable-store sales rise 9%
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) is recently up 92c to $21.75 in the premarket as Q2 earnings rose 3%. Overall option implied volatility of 41 its 26-week average of 38 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) in $890M Deal
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!