American Eagle (AEO) volatility bid; shares rally on Q2 comparable-store sales rise 9%
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) is recently up 92c to $21.75 in the premarket as Q2 earnings rose 3%. Overall option implied volatility of 41 its 26-week average of 38 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter, Pandora options traders on alert after LinkedIn crash
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.39
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!