Allergan (AGN) August weekly volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 35, August and September is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 53 into the expected release of Q2 results today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!