Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) straddle expensive into Q2 and outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) September weekly 22.50 straddle priced for movement of 11% into Q2 on August 30
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Pandora (P) calls active