Wunderlich Securities Starts Central European Media Enterprises (CETV) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wunderlich Securities initiated coverage on Central European Media Enterprises (NASDAQ: CETV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.30.
Shares of Central European Media Enterprises closed at $2.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central European Media Enterprises (CETV) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Leerink Partners Resumes Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK) at Outperform