Wunderlich Securities Starts Asure Software (ASUR) at Buy
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wunderlich Securities initiated coverage on Asure Software (NASDAQ: ASUR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Asure Software closed at $6.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asure Software (ASUR) Plans Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wells Fargo Starts Steven Madden (SHOO) at Market Perform
- Wedbush Starts Beazer Homes (BZH) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!