William Blair Starts e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) at Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
William Blair initiated coverage on e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $26.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Starts Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) at Hold
- Buckingham Research Starts Norfolk Southern (NSC) at Neutral
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Oceaneering Intl (OII) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!