William Blair Starts BlackLine (BL) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
William Blair initiated coverage on BlackLine (NASDAQ: BL) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of BlackLine closed at $27.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackLine Makes Software 500 List For 6th Year In A Row
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Goldman Sachs Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Buy