William Blair Starts At Home Group (HOME) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
William Blair initiated coverage on At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of At Home Group closed at $16.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades At Home Group (HOME) to Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!