William Blair Starts Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) at Outperform
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
William Blair initiated coverage on Assembly Biosciences (NASDAQ: ASMB) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of Assembly Biosciences closed at $6.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- William Blair Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Outperform
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!