William Blair Resumes Sientra (SIEN) at Market Perform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
William Blair resumed coverage on Sientra (NASDAQ: SIEN) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Sientra closed at $8.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral