William Blair Initiates Coverage on Networking & Communication Devices Stocks (ARUN & MERU)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
William Blair initiates coverage on Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) and Meru Networks (Nasdaq: MERU) with Market Perform ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Qlik Technologies (QLIK) at Buy
- Buy Aruba Networks (ARUN) on Weakness - Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!