William Blair Initiates Coverage on Networking & Communication Devices Stocks (ARUN & MERU)
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Shares Hit Due to Material Weakness in Accounting
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
William Blair initiates coverage on Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) and Meru Networks (Nasdaq: MERU) with Market Perform ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) at Outperform
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) PT Raised to $26 at Needham & Company
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!