William Blair Initiates Coverage on Networking & Communication Devices Stocks (ARUN & MERU)
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
William Blair initiates coverage on Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) and Meru Networks (Nasdaq: MERU) with Market Perform ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Hold - Correction
- ARRIS Group (ARRS) PT, Estimate Trimmed at Needham & Company Despite Solid Q3 on Lower Q4 Guidance
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates Tibco Software, Inc. (TIBX) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!