Wells Fargo Starts TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) at Market Perform
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on TRI Pointe Homes (NYSE: TPH) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of TRI Pointe Homes closed at $12.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- CLSA Starts Expedia (EXPE) at Outperform
- Mitsubishi UFJ Starts Rice Energy (RICE) at Overweight