Wells Fargo Starts RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of RSP Permian, Inc. closed at $39.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RSP Permian, Inc. Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2016 Financial and Operational Results and Conference Call
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Chip Recovery Has Begun - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!