Wells Fargo Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Market Perform
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Owens Corning closed at $54.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning and Concrete Preservation Institute Announce Support for CPI’s Career Skills Program and Restoration of Pearl Harbor Monument
- Wedbush Starts William Lyon Homes (WLH) at Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts CoreLogic (CLGX) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!