Wells Fargo Starts NVR Inc. (NVR) at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on NVR Inc. (NYSE: NVR) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of NVR Inc. closed at $1644.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVR, Inc. (NVR) Reports Improved Q3 EPS; Revenue Rose ~9.7%
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Brinker International (EAT): Ready To Pull Ahead Of The Pack - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!