Wells Fargo Starts MetLife (MET) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on MetLife (NYSE: MET) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of MetLife closed at $44.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MetLife (MET) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Fossil Group (FOSL): Successful Wearables Launch May Open The Door To Growth - Wells Fargo
- Goldman Sachs Starts Party City (PRTY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!