Wells Fargo Starts Costco Wholesale (COST) at Market Perform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $148.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Costco Wholesale (COST) to $185
- Aegis Capital Starts Cabot Corp. (CBT) at Hold
- FBR Capital Starts Contura Energy (CNTE) at Outperform, $100 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!