Wells Fargo Starts Baxter International (BAX) at Outperform
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of Baxter International closed at $46.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baxter (BAX) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Hikes FY16 EPS Outlook
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Baxter (BAX) volatility flat on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!