Wells Fargo Starts AdvancePierre Foods (APFH) at Outperform
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on AdvancePierre Foods (NYSE: APFH) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of AdvancePierre Foods closed at $24.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) to Offer 12.5M Shares for Holders
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral