Wachovia Starts Intel (INTC) at Outperform
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
Wachovia initiates coverage on Intel Corp. (Nasdaq: INTC) with an Outperform rating with a $39-$34 valuation rainge. The firm said, "In our view, Intel's attractive features include a strong product lineup, technology leadership, an ongoing cost cutting and restructuring effort, and strong financials ... We expect that over the next few quarters Intel will continue to gain microprocessor market share and improve margins."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Touchscreen Notebook PCs to Occupy One-in-Four Shipments by 2016 (INTC)
- Topeka Capital Starts Spansion (CODE) at Buy
- Topeka Capital Starts RDA Microelectronics (RDA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!