WR Hambrecht Starts Dover Saddlery (DOVR) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
WR Hambrecht initiates coverage on Dover Saddlery, Inc. (Nasdaq: DOVR) with a Buy rating and $11 price target. The firm cites retail expansion plan, improved sales and productivity in its newly acquired stores, and the exit of its largest competitor, State Line Tack.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topeka Capital Starts Laredo Petroleum (LPI) at Buy, Assets 'Undervalued'
- Needham & Company Starts Infoblox (BLOX) at Buy; Margin Expansion Story
- Barclays Starts Leap Wireless (LEAP) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!