Vertical Group Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vertical Group initiated coverage on Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) with a Hold rating.
Shares of Rockwell Collins closed at $82.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Macquarie Starts SBA Communications (SBAC) at Neutral
- Oppenheimer Starts Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) at Perform