Vertical Group Starts Raytheon (RTN) at Buy
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Vertical Group initiated coverage on Raytheon (NYSE: RTN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $154.00.
Shares of Raytheon closed at $136.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Human Rights Campaign names Raytheon a "Best Place to Work" for LGBT equality for 12th Straight Year
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- Wedbush Starts William Lyon Homes (WLH) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!