UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Spire (SR) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 8:59 AM EDT)
(update reflects correct company name)
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Spire (NYSE: SR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $69.00.
Shares of Spire closed at $60.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Receives Upgrades To Top Rating Recommendation From 3 Firms
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
- Merck (MRK) volatility flat into three analyst upgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!