UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Neutral
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 9:38 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Buckeye (NYSE: BPL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $78. Analyst Jerren Holder said valuation largely reflects its average distribution growth outlook
" BPL operates primarily fee-based, demand pull assets that transports and provides storage for petroleum products in the US Midwest, Northeast, Gulf Coast and Caribbean. We believe BPL can continue to expand its pipeline, storage and terminalling capacity at favorable returns given attractive organic growth opportunities. However, on a risk-adjusted basis, we believe valuation largely reflects its average distribution growth outlook," said Holder.
Shares of Buckeye closed at $69.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
- Goldman Sachs Raises Netflix (NFLX) PT By $15, Sees Content Payoff Driving Subscriber Growth In 2017
- Nor1 Opens Las Vegas Office, Brings Pavan Kapur Onboard to Lead Global Gaming
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!