UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Progenics Pharmaceuticals (PGNX) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 10:09 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Progenics Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PGNX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.
Analyst Jason Wittes said, "We expect continued value creation from: 1) Azedra, a substantially derisked asset for the ultraorphan indications for often under-diagnosed adrenal gland tumors, which will read out its pivotal trial in 1Q17; 2) Relistor for OIC, which is just now launching in oral form and should see significant uptake; 3) a substantial platform of diagnostic imaging agents and therapeutic products for improved detection, monitoring, and treatment of prostate cancer. The company also had a strong cash position ending 2Q16 with about $60.1 million (does not include July’s $50 million oral Relistor US approval milestone) and thus should be sufficiently funded to develop and further expand its oncology pipeline, especially in light of the upcoming Relistor sales milestones that we expect. A positive read-out from Azedra alone could potentially double the current valuation, in our view, but further, we believe the prostate theranostic platform to be undervalued. Our TP is $11, below our previous $14 target, owing to a now more conservative Azedra launch assumption."
Shares of Progenics Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Summit Redstone Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!