UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 10:10 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $221.
Analyst Jason Wittes said, "We are maintaining estimates, which assume continued growth in Soliris (a terminal complement inhibitor for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS)), and strong uptake of recently launched Strensiq (an enzyme replacement therapy for perinatal/infantile- and juvenile-onset hypophosphatasia (HPP)) and Kanuma (an enzyme therapy approved for the treatment of patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D)). The company also has diversified itself with a robust rare disease pipeline, with six new products/indication potential approvals by 2018."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $122.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Shares Whipsawed on Erroneous Headline
- Leerink Partners Resumes Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK) at Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform