UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 10:10 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $221.
Analyst Jason Wittes said, "We are maintaining estimates, which assume continued growth in Soliris (a terminal complement inhibitor for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS)), and strong uptake of recently launched Strensiq (an enzyme replacement therapy for perinatal/infantile- and juvenile-onset hypophosphatasia (HPP)) and Kanuma (an enzyme therapy approved for the treatment of patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D)). The company also has diversified itself with a robust rare disease pipeline, with six new products/indication potential approvals by 2018."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $122.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP Inc (HPQ) Is A $20-$28 Stock - Brean Capital
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
- Lions Gate (LGF) Positioned As Either Aquirer Or Entity To Be Acquired - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!