UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 10:10 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $221.
Analyst Jason Wittes said, "We are maintaining estimates, which assume continued growth in Soliris (a terminal complement inhibitor for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS)), and strong uptake of recently launched Strensiq (an enzyme replacement therapy for perinatal/infantile- and juvenile-onset hypophosphatasia (HPP)) and Kanuma (an enzyme therapy approved for the treatment of patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D)). The company also has diversified itself with a robust rare disease pipeline, with six new products/indication potential approvals by 2018."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $122.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Brean Capital
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!