UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Cerner (CERN) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 7:52 AM EDT)
(Update corrects to indicate Neutral rating)
BofA/Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $67.00.
Shares of Cerner closed at $62.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Service Corp. Intl. (SCI) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstated Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) at Buy
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Prices Larger 50M Common Stock Offering at $14.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!