UPDATE: BTIG Starts Welltower (HCN) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 7:44 AM EDT)
(Update corrects name)
BTIG initiated coverage on Welltower (NYSE: HCN) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Health Care REIT closed at $76.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- BTIG Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Neutral
- Organovo (ONVO) Prices 9M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $25M