UBS Starts Walgreen (WAG) at Buy, Rite Aid (RAD) at Neutral
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Market Wrap: Facebook CEO Unloads Shares; Target Cardholders Targeted; Darden's Debated Divestiture
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/19: (RHT) (TRAK) (JAZZ) Higher; (TIBX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on two drug store retailers Wednesday morning:
- Walgreen (NYSE: WAG) - with a Buy rating and a $51 price target
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) - with a Neutral rating and a $1.10 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Alaska Air (ALK) at Buy
- Jefferies Assumes Cbeyond (CBEY) at Hold
- Benchmark Starts GameStop (GME) at Hold; Analyst Concerned About Core Business Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!