UBS Starts USB, STT, BBT, STI at Buy, WFC, BK, PNC, RF at Neutral
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (HLF) (RATE) (POST) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower (more...)
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of Regional Banks Friday morning:
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) with a Buy rating
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with a Buy rating
- BB&T (NYSE: BBT) with a Buy rating
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) with a Buy rating
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with a Neutral rating
- BNY Mellon (NYSE: BK) with a Neutral rating
- PNC (NYSE: PNC) with a Neutral rating
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BB&T Capital Cuts Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) to 'Underweight'
- West to Present at Two Investor Conferences in May
- Wells Fargo Resumes Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, BB&T Capital Markets, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!