UBS Starts USB, STT, BBT, STI at Buy, WFC, BK, PNC, RF at Neutral
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of Regional Banks Friday morning:
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) with a Buy rating
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with a Buy rating
- BB&T (NYSE: BBT) with a Buy rating
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) with a Buy rating
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with a Neutral rating
- BNY Mellon (NYSE: BK) with a Neutral rating
- PNC (NYSE: PNC) with a Neutral rating
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Hold - Correction
- UPDATE: Evercore Partners Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Yodlee (YDLE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, BB&T Capital Markets, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!