UBS Starts USB, STT, BBT, STI at Buy, WFC, BK, PNC, RF at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of Regional Banks Friday morning:
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) with a Buy rating
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with a Buy rating
- BB&T (NYSE: BBT) with a Buy rating
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) with a Buy rating
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with a Neutral rating
- BNY Mellon (NYSE: BK) with a Neutral rating
- PNC (NYSE: PNC) with a Neutral rating
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) at Buy; Analyst Notes Scarcity of Liver Drugs That Work
- UBS Raised Netflix (NFLX) Price Target to $600
- Capital Product Partners L.P. Announces Offering of 12,800,000 Common Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, BB&T Capital Markets, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!