UBS Starts USB, STT, BBT, STI at Buy, WFC, BK, PNC, RF at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of Regional Banks Friday morning:
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) with a Buy rating
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with a Buy rating
- BB&T (NYSE: BBT) with a Buy rating
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) with a Buy rating
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with a Neutral rating
- BNY Mellon (NYSE: BK) with a Neutral rating
- PNC (NYSE: PNC) with a Neutral rating
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knot Offshore Partners (KNOP) Prices 5M Common Offering at $23.76/Unit
- BB&T Capital Starts Kate Spade (KATE) at Buy
- UBS Downgrades Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, BB&T Capital Markets, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!