UBS Starts USB, STT, BBT, STI at Buy, WFC, BK, PNC, RF at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of Regional Banks Friday morning:
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) with a Buy rating
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with a Buy rating
- BB&T (NYSE: BBT) with a Buy rating
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) with a Buy rating
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with a Neutral rating
- BNY Mellon (NYSE: BK) with a Neutral rating
- PNC (NYSE: PNC) with a Neutral rating
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Gray Announces Proposed Refinancing Of Senior Credit Facility; Updates Guidance For 4th Quarter 2016
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, BB&T Capital Markets, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!