UBS Starts Mid-Cap Banks: FITB, KEY, CMA, CYN, TCB, WTFC, UMPQ, FMER at Buy, ZION, HBAN, ASBC, CBSH at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on the following Mid-Cap Banks Tuesday morning:
- Fifth Third (Nasdaq: FITB) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Keycorp (NYSE: KEY) with a Buy rating and a $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) with a Buy rating and a $33 price target
- City National (NYSE: CYN) with a Buy rating and a $54 price target
- TCF Financial (NYSE: TCB) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Wintrust Financial (Nasdaq: WTFC) with a Buy rating and a $36 price target
- Umpqua (Nasdaq: UMPQ) with a Buy rating and a $14 price target
- FirstMerit (Nasdaq: FMER) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) with a Neutral rating and a $18.50 price target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) with a Neutral rating and a $5.50 price target
- Associated Banc-Corp (Nasdaq: ASBC) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- Commerce Bancshares (Nasdaq: CBSH) with a Neutral rating and a $40 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- KeyBanc Starts Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!