UBS Starts Mid-Cap Banks: FITB, KEY, CMA, CYN, TCB, WTFC, UMPQ, FMER at Buy, ZION, HBAN, ASBC, CBSH at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on the following Mid-Cap Banks Tuesday morning:
- Fifth Third (Nasdaq: FITB) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Keycorp (NYSE: KEY) with a Buy rating and a $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) with a Buy rating and a $33 price target
- City National (NYSE: CYN) with a Buy rating and a $54 price target
- TCF Financial (NYSE: TCB) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Wintrust Financial (Nasdaq: WTFC) with a Buy rating and a $36 price target
- Umpqua (Nasdaq: UMPQ) with a Buy rating and a $14 price target
- FirstMerit (Nasdaq: FMER) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) with a Neutral rating and a $18.50 price target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) with a Neutral rating and a $5.50 price target
- Associated Banc-Corp (Nasdaq: ASBC) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- Commerce Bancshares (Nasdaq: CBSH) with a Neutral rating and a $40 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Six Major Banks Will Pay ~$5.6B to Settle FX, Libor Investigation (BCS) (C) (RBS) (UBS)
- United Bankshares (UBSI) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!