UBS Starts Mid-Cap Banks: FITB, KEY, CMA, CYN, TCB, WTFC, UMPQ, FMER at Buy, ZION, HBAN, ASBC, CBSH at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on the following Mid-Cap Banks Tuesday morning:
- Fifth Third (Nasdaq: FITB) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Keycorp (NYSE: KEY) with a Buy rating and a $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) with a Buy rating and a $33 price target
- City National (NYSE: CYN) with a Buy rating and a $54 price target
- TCF Financial (NYSE: TCB) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Wintrust Financial (Nasdaq: WTFC) with a Buy rating and a $36 price target
- Umpqua (Nasdaq: UMPQ) with a Buy rating and a $14 price target
- FirstMerit (Nasdaq: FMER) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) with a Neutral rating and a $18.50 price target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) with a Neutral rating and a $5.50 price target
- Associated Banc-Corp (Nasdaq: ASBC) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- Commerce Bancshares (Nasdaq: CBSH) with a Neutral rating and a $40 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts Neonode (NEON) at Buy
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Liberty Interactive (LINTA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!