UBS Starts Mid-Cap Banks: FITB, KEY, CMA, CYN, TCB, WTFC, UMPQ, FMER at Buy, ZION, HBAN, ASBC, CBSH at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on the following Mid-Cap Banks Tuesday morning:
- Fifth Third (Nasdaq: FITB) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Keycorp (NYSE: KEY) with a Buy rating and a $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) with a Buy rating and a $33 price target
- City National (NYSE: CYN) with a Buy rating and a $54 price target
- TCF Financial (NYSE: TCB) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Wintrust Financial (Nasdaq: WTFC) with a Buy rating and a $36 price target
- Umpqua (Nasdaq: UMPQ) with a Buy rating and a $14 price target
- FirstMerit (Nasdaq: FMER) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) with a Neutral rating and a $18.50 price target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) with a Neutral rating and a $5.50 price target
- Associated Banc-Corp (Nasdaq: ASBC) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- Commerce Bancshares (Nasdaq: CBSH) with a Neutral rating and a $40 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Buy
- CME Group (CME) PT Raised to $100 at UBS, on Cyclical Upside and Higher Fees
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Willis Group (WSH) to Buy (MMC) (AON)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!