UBS Starts Coverage on Lodging Group: MAR, HOT, HST at Buy, CHH at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
UBS initiated coverage on the Lodging group with a Positive outlook this morning. The firm sees RevPAR rising 3% this year.
- Marriott (NYSE: MAR) - new Buy rating and $42 price target. The firm believes that Marriott currently offers an attractive risk/reward profile as it provides investors with exposure to managed and franchised hotels. UBS notes that with shares trading at about 12x forward-EBITDA, valuation is just below the stock's historical average.
- Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) - new Buy rating and $60 price target. UBS likes that international operations are driving Starwood's current growth and that management is focused on owning premium assets.
- Host Hotels (NYSE: HST) - new Buy rating and $18 price target. The firm feels that Host's ownership model provides the strongest level of operating leverage of all the major lodging operators.
- Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) - new Neutral rating and $36 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Cuts Dana Holding (DAN) to Neutral; Analyst Sees Challenging End Markets
- FBR Capital Starts RPC Inc. (RES) at Market Perform
- FBR Capital Starts Rowan Companies (RDC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!