UBS Starts CYH, HMA, HCA at Buy, THC, CCRN, VHS, UHS, LPNT at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Healthcare Facilities sector Wednesday morning.
- Community Health (NYSE: CYH) with a Buy rating and $36 price target
- Health Management (NYSE: HMA) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and $34 price target
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) with a Neutral rating and a $5 price target
- Cross Country Healthcare (Nasdaq: CCRN) with a Neutral rating and a $4.50 price target
- Vanguard Health (NYSE: VHS) with a Neutral rating and a $9 price target
- Universal Health (NYSE: UHS) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
- Lifepoint (Nasdaq: LPNT) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Molina Healthcare (MOH) to Neutral
- LinkedIn (LNKD) PT Raised to $175 at UBS on Improved Q1 Results
- Trading Radar for 5/2: AIG (AIG), Ferrari (RACE), Loews (L), On Deck Capital (ONDK), Tenet Healthcare (THC) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Vanguard, Community Health/Tenet Healthcare
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!