UBS Starts BMRN, RDEA, ARIA at Buy, ITMN, ACHN, HGSI, IRWD at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Biotech & Drug sector Thursday morning:
- BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) with a Buy rating and a $43 price target
- Ardea Biosciences (Nasdaq: RDEA) with a Buy rating and a $31 price target
- Ariad Pharma (Nasdaq: ARIA) with a Buy rating and a $20 price target
- InterMune (Nasdaq: ITMN) with a Neutral rating and a $13.50 price target
- Achillion Pharma (Nasdaq: ACHN) with a Neutral rating and a $11 price target
- Human Genome Sciences (Nasdaq: HGSI) with a Neutral rating and a $8 price target
- Ironwood Pharma (Nasdaq: IRWD) with a Neutral rating and a $14 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Cuts Dana Holding (DAN) to Neutral; Analyst Sees Challenging End Markets
- FBR Capital Starts Frank's International (FI) at Outperform
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!